Last modified: March 19, 2021
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
We collect this information:
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Services or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although there may be privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
5. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
6. Sharing of Information. We may share or disclose information as we describe at the time it is collected or as follows:
7. Security of Your Information. We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Services.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. “Do Not Track” Disclosure. Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. At this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” signals.
11. Children Under the Age of 13. Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Services or through any of their features, register on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. United States Only. Our Services intended for use by residents of the United States only. All matters relating to our Services are governed by the laws of the Untied States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the Untied States and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of information within the United States.